Custom 12.60" OAL Hammered Spring Steel 5160 Tanto Hunting Knife Handmade With Leather Handle
CUSTOM HAMMERED SPRING STEEL 5160 TANTO HUNTING KNIFE
WITH LEATHER HANDLE
- Admirable Spring Steel 5160knife with Outstanding craftsmanship.
- We are proud to offer you one of kind FANTASTIC workmanship,
- This knife comes with Super Spring steel 5160 along with 100% cow leather sheath for its safety and easier carriage so can be used years after years.
- Knife comes with Walnut Handle.
- High Spring Steel 5160is HIGHLY recommended for all collectors and hunters.
- We offer faster and convenient priority shipping, international customers are also welcome.
- For any other questions feel free to contact me.
- Please see our other items also to save money on Combine Shipping
The blade is made from Spring steel 5160, cryogenically heat treated in liquid nitrogen to increase hardness. As you may know, Spring steel 5160 is a traditional and sought after American high spring steel 5160 that is prized for knife blades. It is hardened to about 58-60 on the Rockwell C scale (HRC). This blade is a serious blade that will work well for hunting and fishing. It can be easily re-sharpened at home or in the field, and will hold an edge very well. This over all length of the art knife is 12.60” inches long and high quality cutting blade 7.50” inches The handle is 5.10” long. This is perfect for holding and carrying anywhere and can be used when the time is right. Sheath is made with 100% cow leather.