Custom Hammered 1095 High Carbon Steel Blank Blade Skinning Cleaver Hunting Knife Handmade, No Damascus
Regular price $29.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
CUSTOM HAMMERED 1095 HIGH CARBON STEEL SKINNING CLEAVER HUNTING BLANK BLADE HUNTING KNIFE
- Admirable High Carbon Steel knife with Outstanding craftsmanship.
- We are proud to offer you one of kind FANTASTIC workmanship,
- This knife comes with high carbon steel.
- High Carbon Steel is HIGHLY recommended for all collectors and hunters.
- We offer faster and convenient priority shipping, international customers are also welcome.
- For any other questions feel free to contact me.
- Please see our other items also to save money on Combine Shipping
The blade is made from High Carbon Steel, cryogenically heat treated in liquid nitrogen to increase hardness. As you may know, high carbon steel is a traditional and sought after 1080 High Carbon Steel at is prized for knife blades. It is hardened to about 56-58 on the Rockwell C scale (HRC). This blade is a serious blade that will work well for hunting and fishing. It can be easily re-sharpened at home or in the field, and will hold an edge very well. This over all length of the art knife is 6.00”inches long and high quality cutting blade 3.40” inches long. The handle is 2.60” long. This is perfect for holding and carrying anywhere and can be used when the time is right.