Custom Ball Bearing 52100 Steel Tanto Hunting Knife Handmade With G-10 Micarta Handle,No Damascus
Regular price $69.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
CUSTOM BALL BEARING 52100 STEEL TANTO HUNTING KNIFE
WITH G-10 MICARTA HANDLE
- Admirable Ball Bearing 52100 Steel knife with Outstanding craftsmanship.
- We are proud to offer you one of kind FANTASTIC workmanship,
- This knife comes with Super Ball Bearing 52100 steel along with 100% cow leather sheath for its safety and easier carriage so can be used years after years.
- Knife comes with G-10 Micarta Handle.
- Ball Bearing 52100Steel is HIGHLY recommended for all collectors and hunters.
- We offer faster and convenient priority shipping, international customers are also welcome.
- For any other questions feel free to contact me.
- Please see our other items also to save money on Combine Shipping
The blade is made from Ball Bearing 52100 steel, cryogenically heat treated in liquid nitrogen to increase hardness. As you may know, Ball Bearing 52100 steel is a traditional and sought after American Ball Bearing 52100 steel that is prized for knife blades. It is hardened to about 58-60 on the Rockwell C scale (HRC). This blade is a serious blade that will work well for hunting and fishing. It can be easily re-sharpened at home or in the field, and will hold an edge very well. This over all length of the art knife is 12.10” inches long and high quality cutting blade 7.50” inches The handle is 4.60” long. This is perfect for holding and carrying anywhere and can be used when the time is right. Sheath is made with 100% cow leather.